One in Ten JPL Player get signed by a Professional Academy
MOVERS & SHAKERS
We are a 'Not for Profit' Football Development Centre
We support talented young players to climb as far up the football pyramid as possible.
JPL matches on Saturdays so our players continue to play for their Sunday Teams
Clear Progression Route
Structured Training Program
VEO Video Analysis
“Football should be an inspiration and joy, especially for children.”
The JPL Bridges the gap between Grassroots and Pro Academy Football
'Best against the Best'
'Development before Results'
The Yorkshire RTC Way
1. Pass accurately at speed.
2. Create space - Move off the ball
3. Build attacks through the thirds
Play though the thirds
4. Graft to regain possession quickly
5. Compact sliding defensive formation
6. Quick individual & collective pressing
7. Quickly into defensive formation
8. Quick Counter attack if possible
9. Retain possession & build an attack
Team is Everything
4 reviews sent via e-mail each season
Based on manager/coach observations in games and training
Follows FA Development Guidelines
Covers 27 separate Skills and Attributes
Face to Face discussion with Manager/Coach as needed